Sunday, March 10, 2019

What Happens Near Vegas Doesn't Stay Near Vegas, As Drones Fly And Children Die

"Shut down Creech" action in Fall, 2018 shows the many countries where taxpayers in the U.S. fund flying killer robots that kill many innocent civilians.

Organizers for peace in the desert near Las Vegas are sharing this troubling video with a military commander glorifying and justifying the murders conducted from Creech Air Base in Nevada.


White keyboard warriors killing brown children without much risk to the themselves. Very brave.

Despite what this career military man thinks, "Hunters" do not deliver justice. How could burning up children in their beds at night, or celebrants at a wedding, or people grieving at a funeral, be justice?

Justice involves the rule of law, impartial courts, the ability to confront one's accuser and to respond to the charges against you. 

"We've decided you're collateral damage in an area we seek to control with drones flown from a safety zone thousands of miles away," is not anything resembling justice, and it's a big fat lie to suggest that it is.

The fact is that drone operators have been found to suffer from PTSD and moral injury, and their wives and families suffer when they do. 

Lining up the wives and lecturing them about how their warriors need their support so they can go on being killing machines was enough to make me gag. 


Consider joining peace workers for an action outside the gates of Creech AFB. They are a well-organized group who know how to support one another in a desert protest under harsh conditions. Here is the latest message I received from them.

U.S. drone murdering continues to expand.


March 30-April 5.  

10 Years of Drone Resistance at Creech Killer Drone Base

Drones are “almost more frightening than nuclear weapons because nuclear weapons are not being used but this kind of targeting is going to destroy the world as we know it to be in completely new ways.”
-Arundhati Roy

Important Articles to Read:



We hope you will join us in saying no to this cruel & bloody madness!
Bring friends!

Eleanor, Maggie & Toby


Graffiti in Yemen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As soon as I found this site I went on reddit to share some of the love
with them.

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this post.
It was practical. Keep on posting!

Anonymous said...

Excellent article! We are linking to this particularly great
post on our site. Keep up the great writing.

Anonymous said...

Hi I am so grateful I found your blog page, I really found
you by error, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyways I am
here now and would just like to say many thanks for a marvelous post
and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don?t have time to look over it all at the moment
but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read much more,
Please do keep up the awesome b.