Sunday, September 22, 2024

Genocidal Intentions Lead To Genocidal Acts & Possibly Nuking Lebanon


Photo shared by Mike Hastie via the childrens' father who asked that we share widely.


It's hard to keep up with events unfolding these days, much less my reaction to them. If I take a day to travel in order to reach a large audience for anti-genocide messaging and to enjoy the comfort of being with like-minded friends, I get behind on the news.

Standout in Unity, Maine Sep 21, 2024 along the route to the Common Ground Fair


If I take time to sleep, I get even more behind.

But when I wake up in the morning I can tell what's stuck in my craw from the day before, and I know that is what I probably need to write about in order to process and move on. This video, "History will never forget," which I downloaded from reddit, doesn't cite a creator. Rest assured it wasn't me, because I don't have this level of video editing skills. I'm a writer so I might have rewritten the title to something like "Genocidal Intentions Lead To Genocidal Acts" because the history title is so generic it's impossible to find via online search. 




https://www.reddit.com/r/internationalpolitics/comments/1fm6x2u/history_will_never_forget/


Another disturbing development from overnight news is that the Israeli military raided Aljazeera's offices in Ramallah, a sign that the West Bank will soon be subjected to the horrors of Gaza. And that Israel doesn't want the world to see that. 

The IOF has already killed many Aljazeera journalists, including U.S. citizen Shireen Abu Akleh via sniper while she was present in a press vest at a raid on the West Bank's Jenin refugee camp in 2022. Reports say Zionist storm troopers removed Abu Akleh's picture before shutting down the office for the "45 days."

Also in my news feed this morning was speculation that the rapidly escalating hot war between Israel and Lebanon may have seen the Zionists use a "tactical" i.e. relatively "small" nuclear bomb. Watch the short video on Twitter and see what you think.


https://x.com/DougAMacgregor/status/1837565966500483216


Sometimes on zoom calls people laugh at me for the number of tabs I have open in my  internet browser. If something stays there for days it's probably because I was horrified by it but haven't finished -- or even started -- processing the information. Here's one that's been an open tab for over a week now:


Description: The US Army Corps of Engineers, Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC) intends to issue an award on a sole source basis (IAW FAR 13.106-1(b)(1)) with Terra Analytics, Inc., 966 10th Street, Boulder, Colorado 80302-7474, for the research and development of active research programs that focus on modeling impacts on the environment and the impacts of nuclear weapons on farm systems..

https://sam.gov/opp/505b2b2cb4c140239c054f39ef333f81/view


The U.S. and its proxies would rather kick off nuclear war than face up to the reality that full spectrum dominance was always a pipe dream, and the age of multipolar power sharing is upon us. Our friends and allies in locations like New Zealand, the Philippines, and Japan report on the rapid expansion of U.S. military activity there in preparation for war against China. And NATO continues goading Russia via Ukraine to see if they can get Russians to be the first to use a tactical nuke.

If we don't wake up tomorrow, it's been nice knowing you.

No comments: